Share in the adventure at growing leader in light aircraft manufacturing.
You're a proven aircraft engineering professional with leadership finesse, a passion for design/product development, and a solid knowledge of light aircraft regulations. If that describes you, this is your opportunity to join CubCrafters, a respected and innovative, US-owned manufacturer of top selling, back-country adventure aircraft. Consider a few compelling reasons to join our team:
- This is a key role on the CubCrafters Engineering and Product Development team that will directly impact current and future aircraft designs.
- Step up opportunity. Candidates with leadership, not necessarily management experience, will be considered for the manager role. Those with manager experience will be considered for director level.
- You'll take ownership of a coach/player position where you can make your mark performing core engineering design and analysis duties as well serving as a leader to the Engineering team.
- As one of the few/last American-owned aircraft OEMs that is expanding its production, we design, test, certify, manufacture, upgrade, and complete repairs all in-house. You'll impact the entirety of the aircraft rather than being siloed to one design specialty.
- We're a dynamic company with eleven building facilities on three campuses in Yakima, Washington. In 2019, we opened a new Completions Center and continue to add new technology, tooling and other advancements.
- We combine a strong close-knit culture with an entrepreneurial spirit and, while we work hard, we also value work/life balance.
Yakima offers a neighborly small-town culture, a low cost of living and stress-free commuting. It’s also a paradise for outdoor sports enthusiasts. Relocation assistance may be available to highly qualified candidates.
Founded in 1980, CubCrafters
builds the world's best utility and sport adventure airplanes. Having begun as the world's leading Super Cub rebuilder and outfitter, today CubCrafters manufactures its own designs. We are currently the only aircraft manufacturer in the nation to produce aircraft in three different categories: certified, LSA, and experimental, all within a FAA-approved quality assurance program. Though CubCrafters' roots are in the 80-year history of classic "tail dragger" aviation its products and services are clearly recognized in the industry as leading edge with many industry firsts including several new models recently announced.
Pictured: Carbon Cub SS, Light Sport Aircraft (LSA) featuring a CC340 180 HP engine, with a gross weight of 1320 pounds. The Carbon Cub SS is lightweight, powerful and delivers breathtaking performance.